who we are
Gathering the best of engineering, regulation and financing, we support governments, regulators, public and private companies, industries to design and implement projects and public policies to manage their assets optimally.
We are specialized in energy, water, carbon and sustainability, namely in:
Policy design and implementation
Institutional technical assistance
Concept and strategy planning
Project design, implementation, construction and monitoring
He has proven track record in management and implementation of operational projects, strategic analysis, new business ventures and third party negotiation. He has coordinated various national and international projects for Governments, public and private entities.
With an MBA from London Business School (UK), a BSc in Mechanical Engineering from Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Portugal), and a Master degree in Energy Policy and Economics from Université Paris X (France), Filipe is a Senior Engineer, Specialist in Energy by the Professional Society of Engineers of Portugal.
He is fluent in Portuguese, French and English.
He has coordinated various national, regional and international projects for different Governments and international, private and non-governmental organizations, working mainly as a consultant for energy efficiency, with a background in management and engineering.
With an MBA from London Business School (UK) and a BsC in Mechanical Engineering from Instituto Superior Técnico in Lisbon (Portugal), Miguel is a Senior Engineer, Specialist in Climatization by the Professional Society of Engineers in Portugal.
He is fluent in Portuguese and English, and he has a good level of written and speaking Spanish language.
He is an analytical and versatile professional with important experience in energy modeling and auditing, energy efficiency management, building modeling and construction projects.
Graduated in Electromechanical Engineering and has a Post-Graduation in Hygiene, Health and Safety at Work (CAP V), by the TUV Rheinland. Additionally, he is an Auditor ISO 50001:2011 and certify as Project Management Professional, as well as CMVP Expert Certificate (Certified Measurement & Verification Professional, of International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP)) and Energy Auditing Specialist in Commercial Buildings (PQII), by the Portuguese Energy Certification Scheme.
To support our Clients in an efficient and effective way, the development and the implementation of technical assistance, engineering, and management consulting, as well as, public policies, in order to deliver the expected results, aiming the right balance between economic, social and environmental sustainability.
1. We strive for a sustainable world, in which social, economic, and environmental goals are not divergent.
2. We are passionate about people, our firm’s most prized asset.
3. We are inspired by our clients. We are proud of our clients and what they think of us; we build long lasting relationships with them, responding to and anticipating their needs.
4. We believe in achieving success through shared endeavours. We achieve more together than we could alone.
5. We are independent and prize our integrity and honesty. We strive to do “the right thing” rather than “the easy thing” across the most complex challenges.
6. We constantly seek to excel, and continually enhance our learning. We are ambitious, bold, and innovative and far-sighted.
7. We are accountable. We take personal responsibility for our commercial success, sharing and reinvesting in the company.
Having worked around the world, our team internationally acquired an excellent reputation with our customers.
The continuous improvement and quality of our processes are part of the responsibility of the company and of each of its employees, ensuring compliance with the NP EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the activity, following this vectors:
1. Customer orientation: we have a service oriented to each client and always with the intention of generating value for our customers;
2. Development of competences: we provide our employees training and skills development that are necessary to carry out their activities, and all those that we consider necessary for the renewal and innovation of our value chains;
3. Raising employees’ awareness for continuous improvement: we actively raise awareness among all our employees about the importance we all have in building our future and in particular the responsibilities we all have in learning, improvement and ongoing evolution;
4. Promote partnership relations: we strive to develop cooperative links and promote true partnership relations with society in general and in particular with our suppliers, in order to improve the levels of performance and customer satisfaction we serve.
1. Data collection
Whenever it is necessary to collect personal information, the use of this information will be carried out in compliance with the applicable legislation in force for the Data Protection Policy imposed by the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), in order to ensure confidentiality and security of personal data provided.
The collection of personal data (name, email address, telephone contact), is applicable in commercial consultations and / or service agreements. The entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data is S317 Consulting
2. Use of the information collected
S317 Consulting undertakes to comply with the rules of personal data processing in force in Portugal.
The data collected data is exclusively for the use of S317 Consulting, being guaranteed the privacy and protection of the data of the users.
3. Right of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
In accordance with the provisions of the law in force, any person may request access to their personal data, its content, as well as require its rectification, update or request its destruction, by written request addressed to S317 Consulting to the email address: email@example.com.
4. Security and Data Protection
S317 Consulting undertakes to treat your Personal Information with the utmost privacy, confidentiality and security and undertakes to adopt the necessary security measures to ensure the safeguarding of the personal data of users against their possible misuse or against access not authorized.
Notwithstanding, and since the Internet is not a 100% secure , S317 Consulting can not guarantee the security of any information it disseminates online, nor be liable for any loss or damage caused to the user as a consequence of the loss of confidentiality of the information.